Doing Business with Active Defense
ADJV is a General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Information Technology (IT) holder with Health IT Services Special Item Number (SIN) 54151HEAL and (SIN) 54151S (Contract Number 47QTCA21D00E8). The GSA MAS is the premier vehicle for Government procurement. Our GSA MAS scope provides flexibility at the order level to include ancillary services and/or equipment that the Government determines to be integral and necessary to an IT services-based solution. ADJV’s MAS has a Period of Performance (PoP) of 08/31/2021 through 08/30/2026, with an option to extend an additional five years. Individual orders may be issued with a PoP of up to five years from the date the order is placed, with or without option periods during the contract PoP.
Using GSA MAS IT will enable your organization to access ADJV through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional open-market methods—saving time and taxpayer money.
GSA MAS IT Features
- Buying through GSA MAS IT shortens procurement cycles, ensures compliance, and delivers the best value.
- 8(a) Sole Source awards up to $4.5M.
- Sole Source procurements may not be protested.
- Contract types include fixed price, labor hour, and time-and-material terms.
- Other integral and necessary travel and Other Direct Costs (ODCs) are permitted.
- Provides a wide selection of pre-negotiated labor categories and labor rates.
Government Agency Benefits
- Flexible contracting and streamlined ordering (Centralized and De-centralized).
- Competitive prices and discounts.
- Low Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) remitted to GSA quarterly (.75% of sales built into contractor’s rate).
- Supports a wide variety of IT services and products.
- Access to small business credit.
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces the risk of adverse audits.
To see ADJV’s GSA MAS, including the associated Price List and Labor Category Descriptions, please go to: GSA MAS Active Defense eLibrary T&Cs and Pricelist.